04 . Father’s Day Craftˊˎ-
ᵇᵒᵒᵏˢʸᵇᵉᵃʳ ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ . . . Hello! Today I'm going to be showing you how to make this Father's Day craft. Don't look if you're my dad 🤭 Here's mine: Let's get started! You'll need: Tacky Glue Paper Shoebox lid Rocks, twigs, leaves, etc. Markers Scissors First you'll need a shoebox lid. if you don't have one, cut a piece of cardboard down small, like I did. You need a blank slate to design your rock person. Cut a piece of paper as small as your cardboard/lid and glue it in. I used white paper. Gather rocks and other materials from nature. Glue rocks in the shape of a person and use other stuff to make different features. I used twigs for the hair. Let it dry. Draw on a face and clothing details with a permanent marker. Make it look like your dad! Write "My dad ROCKS!" on the paper. Or some other rock pun. And you're done! ♥ Bye! ♥ ᵇᵒᵒᵏˢʸᵇᵉᵃʳ ˢⁱᵍⁿᵉᵈ ᵒᶠᶠ .

Comments
Post a Comment